Tuesday, May 19, 2015

And...I find myself on the bumpy ride again, willing myself to relax instead of gripping with white knuckles. My mind can agree with the recommendation to let the bike take me, but my reflexes want to stay in control and will the bike to move in the direction I want it to go. I graduated from the Champ, but I haven't yet moved to the 125. I do things in stages...mastering as much as I can before I start something new..I am mostly comfortable with this. Dirt has taught me much. I need stronger wrists to hold me up..I need to trust more and think less...I need more water than I think I do. I need to follow my own path up - and down a hill...and not necessarily in the ruts of others. Sand is fun, scary and unpredictable - but it looks like an ideal ride. The parallel to life this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment