Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cabot Trail..

after my last post...you might not want words. You might be dreaming of the tarmac that hugs the coast and in your minds' eye can see rolling waves and horizon. The most amazing church that is nestled at the side of the road
Scenes like this transformed my thoughts on church. The importance in the community was obvious. The reverence for the hub of community. Although pristine it was not intimidating but welcoming...much like the smooth waves of tarmac that stretched mostly carless before us. Bendy, windy, tight esses hugging cliffs that fall to the sea reminded me of our vulnerability and blessing. With my iPod playing a symphonic tune to the rhythm of the road I drank in it all...
Amazing...Thank you Cabot Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment