Tuesday, July 17, 2012

following tail lights..

...and dodging bug splats on Colebrook Road last night just as the sun went to dim and trees and hills were a silhouette against the backlight. Dusk can be a wonderful ride with the cooler air and as the landscape succumbs to darkness...but bug splats...they are a whole different story... Choking up remnants of bug is worse when you are vegetarian, but I cannot imagine ever pleasant. His tail light obliterated by the squish of guts across the faceshield, I didn't slow down with the hope of escaping the nightmare of pelting legs and antennae. The sense of being caught in a storm on the farmlands and knowing as I wind my way up 125A I will escape the torrent helps the momentary discomfort. I have come to the conclusion the spectacular is in the extraordinary. The spectacular is in the unexpected. How thousands of bugs converged to hitch a ride with me should awe me. I will leave it at that!

1 comment:

  1. Our high quality Wireless Tow Lights is
    very affordable, cheap and easy to install.also you can find here
    Battery powered tow lights.wireless tow lights
    wireless trailer lights
    Wireless signal lights
    tail light system
    signal lights
    Tail lights
    tow
    lights

    ReplyDelete