Saturday, July 23, 2011

I HAVE ridden since Father's Day...and someone pointed out I was remiss in not posting to my rag on this....however, as my defense I can only say....my ride today was again....ethereal.....I know...lame....exhausting to hear again. Westham Island in Delta riding side by side...through the corners....through all the curves....side by side...and did I mention we were side by side...even at the lights.....I am sorry....I am such a nerd that completely was into the fact this might bore you...but in my little world of biking I recognize the trust it takes to ride through a corner with someone...through anything that could bring impending doom!!

Today I really felt that the bike and I were one...not me riding it...but an integral part of who I am..

I love it...so..so nerdy to say out loud...but i love the adrenalin...the rush of the wind...the beat of my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment