Saturday, June 4, 2011

Had I known years ago how much I would love the adrenalin rush of the wind in my face...it would have happened decades ago. I love it.....I really and truly love it. It could not have been a more idyllic day. For some reason cars were banished from our routes and we were able to enjoy twists and turns through bucolic settings along 264th in Aldergrove. I am such a nerd that I actually was singing about how much I love this place....living in Vancouver takes my breath away.

Riding is ethereal. I can't help but smile. I love that I don't have to think about gears...it all comes natural now. Look to the left and right - more throttle to catch up to him. He is on the Pan today and the swagger is there. Left hand on his hip on the straights....gliding around the curves....mmmmmm...'The swagger......nuff said.

Mountains in their majesty...winding tarmac...the flicker like a filmstrip of the sun amidst the trees. Could it possibly get any better? I think not!!

1 comment: