Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sunshine Coast

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't been on a bike. I live vicariously through Ken at these times. He was at Disaster Days on the Sunshine Coast. If you have never been there on a bike - or I guess, even in a car - you have missed a lot. It is idyllic in the pace, the beauty and the fact that the ocean winds with you all the way.

If you are looking for a place to ride for breakfast, lunch or dinner, or you are on your journey from Florida (we met several) then you must go. I can't tell you all the great camping spots....I want them to stay private....but I will say....there is no place on earth that matches what you will see....

1 comment:

  1. If you want invest a property for your business try to locate or transfer your business to the property sunshine coast which becoming a major cultural center.

    ReplyDelete