Sunday, March 28, 2010

It was love at first sight...

They met in a garage in Mission. The gleam in his eye cast a brilliant beam as he described it to me. Then comes the books with pictures just like it.....he beckons me to his computer to show me more....With these handlebars and this seat - can't you just picture it? I can't but won't tell him that. I am not disinterested. For me the difference in the seat is similar to the difference in a taupe or tan pair of shoes to him. Negligible difference in both cases - but WE know the difference.

So, the others will meet soon. I am curious to see which one is relegated to a lesser spot in the garage. Today the Guzzi and the Beemer are centre stage....but I am guessing that things may have to shift around a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment